Sep 4, 2017 - New TLDs
We are now accepting your binding pre-orders for .radio domain names.
The following eight launch categories are running simultaneously until October 31, 2017. The allocation will happen at the end of the timeframe according to the hierarchy of priority status of each category. The priority is descending from Sunrise to Landrush. Statement of intended use for the domain name is required in all phases/categories.
- Sunrise: Only for trademark holders with a valid signed mark data (SMD) file.
- Unions of broadcasters: Only for International Alliances of radio and/or television companies.
- Broadcast radios: Only for official radio operators.
- Internet radio: Only for internet radio operators.
- Amateurs: Only for radio amateurs using a license to operate in the radio frequency spectrum.
- Professionals: Only for currently active radio professionals.
- Related companies: Only for companies of any kind producing goods or developing activities or services for the .radio community.
- Landrush: For all interested users.
General Availability: As of November 15, 2017. First-come, first-served.
- in the categories Sunrise, Unions of broadcasters, Broadcast radios, Internet radio, Related companies, Landrush and General Availability: € 404.60 / year.
- in the categories Amateurs and Professionals: € 49.03 / year
Supported by the World Radio Community!