- Help Center
- Domain Administration
- How can I accept a transfer from another dd24 account? (Accept Domainpush)
How can I accept a transfer from another dd24 account? (Accept Domainpush)
If the internal transfer of a domain (please see Domain Push) from another dd24 account to your account has been initiated successfully, the status of the domain in the target account is marked with the icon .
Accept the push
- If you want to accept the domain push please choose the domain (1) and select Accept incoming push (2) from the pull-down menu.
- Accept the selection by clicking on Submit (3).
Please confirm the process by clicking on the button verify on the following page.
The icon will be shown until the recipient has accepted or rejected the domain push or until the initiator of the domain push has revoked the process.
- The domain push is free of charge.
- A domain push does not change the DNS of a domain.
- The WHOIS data is not automatically updated because of a domain push.
- Webspace or mailspace packages that are connected with the domain are not transferred when performing a domain push.
- A transfer of existing webspace or mailspace packages to another dd24 customer account is generally not possible.
- Existing e-mail and FTP accounts must be deleted in the original account und must be recreated in the target account.
- Please make sure that you backup the e-mails of your e-mail account and the web content prior to this.