How can I create my own mailbox?
You can create new e-mail addresses for your mailspace via the form Create new mailbox.
- Please enter the full e-mail addresses in the line Mailbox user (1).
- You can initially set the e-mail password in the lines Password and Confirm password (2).
- Optionally, you can enter a Mailbox name (3) for a better organization of the mail space and define a size limit for the mailbox.
- Please remember that mailboxes without a memory limit are still subject to the global size limit of the mail space.
Please click on Create new mailbox after you have filled at least all mandatory fields.
- Existing mail-forwardings configured under "Mail settings" need to be deleted and added once again in the "Mailspace Admin" section in case a mail-box shall be created under the same domain name.
- Once you created a mailbox for a certain domain in the "Mailspace Admin" section, email-forwardings under that domain should be added in the "Mailspace Admin" section only.
- If you create an email-forwarding under "Mail settings" or if you update your mail settings with any MX records, dd24 mailboxes under that domain will stop receiving e-mail after the update.