Where can I find and download my invoice?
All invoices for your dd24 account will be send via e-mail and can also be found directly in the corresponding customer account.
Please login into your account and navigate to USER ACCOUNT Invoices.
Per default you will see a list with all invoices from the past two weeks.
- Through the filter on the top of the list you can select the period for which you want to have your invoices displayed (1).
- If you choose date is greater 2014-06-21 and if you click Submit filter then, all invoices up from the 22nd of June 2014 will be shown in the list.
- Above the list you have the link Download all invoices (PDF). By clicking that link all the invoices from the list will be converted into a single pdf file (2).
- Furthermore you can download all of them - invoice by invoice - as txt- and also as pdf-file (3)
- As soon as you click Reset filter you will see the invoices from the past two weeks again.
Paper invoice by mail
If you require a paper invoice by mail, please send us an email.
Please specifiy your customer ID and the respective invoice number.