Login into domaindiscount24
Under https://login.domaindiscount24.com/ you can login into your account with dd24.
- To be able to login you need your 8-digit customer id and your password.
- Our system will check if the login request comes from the same country as the one provided in the account details under USER-ACCOUNT.
- In case the login is not from that country, an auth code will be created and sent via e-mail to the account e-mail address on file.
- To be able to login into your dd24 account it will be mandatory to submit that auth code along with the login request.
In case you submit the wrong auth code 5 times, your account will be blocked for the next 30 minutes.
You can customize the login security for your account under Account settings.
Further options can be adjusted in your customer account in the account settings in the security section
By clicking on your customer ID above right, you can go to the account settings.
In the security tab (3) you can choose the authentication type.
You can choose between the following authentication types:
- Two-factor authentication via mobile app (e. g. Google Authenticator)
- Authentication via e-mail prior to login.
- Authentication via e-mail prior to a login, if the attempt to login comes from a country different from that one provided in your dd24 account (default setting).