How can I check my statistics and logfiles?
- The web statistics for your domains are available via http using the following URL: (www.)MyDomainName.tld/keysys_webstats/
- The URL must be adapted accordingly (domain) and the final slash is essential.
- A password is required to access the web statistics. Please use FTP user and FTP password as credentials.
- The webspace statistics are updated only once a day (at 0:00).
- Details at: http://www.webalizer.org/webalizer_help.html
- Log files are available via http by using the following URL: (www.)MyDomainName.tld/keysys_logs/
- The URL must be adapted accordingly and the final slash is essential.
- For access please use the correct FTP credentials.
Our Apache servers log in Apache Combined Log format, which is compatible with the NCSA Common Log Format plus Referer and User-Agent Infos.
The log files of active webhosts will be recorded for 6 months.