How can I add a TXT record?
To add a TXT record in the DNS of a domain login into your account with dd24 and click All domains.
Activate Expert-Mode and enter TXT record
Then click on the domain and on the following screen activate Expert-Mode.
- Scroll down to the area Advanced settings / TXT record where you can add one or more TXT records and save your settings.
- You can split a TXT record into several lines in case it is longer than 255 characters.
- To save your DNS settings click Verify changes and Save changes.
- It needs time for changes in the DNS of a domain to take effect.
- In case you are using our (dd24/default) name servers with your domain, it should not take more than 8 hours for DNS changes to take effect.