dd24 customers are invited to learn more about our new web interface which is currently in the Open Beta phase.
The interface processes have been designed in a way that all functions can be used intuitively. Thus, the user experience is very positive. At the same time, you can rely on the same range of functions as before. The interface can be used similarly to an application, for example a right-click option for lists is available.
New features at a glance
- Right-click option for product or domain lists is available. A menu with the most important functions opens.
- If several domains/products are selected, the most important bulk functions appear in the menu after right-clicking.
- The lists combine the advantages of pagination (page numbers) with a scrolling option. Customers can scroll through the entire domain portfolio from top to bottom or jump directly to the desired place by selecting the corresponding page number.
- The dashboard can be customized and new widgets are available.
- Domain and hosting wizards help you to easily set up a domain or hosting product.
- Small helpers such as auto-completion functions or instructions support you in managing your domains and products.
- All products that cause costs will be processed via the shopping cart. The respective action will only be invoiced and carried out once the order has been completed.